Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Module 3

I have never come across Google Docs before and for me this is quite an exciting find. We are in an age now where technology is beginning to dominate our classrooms and the use of Google Docs would eliminate an issue which I have found to be a problem over the years.
As Microsoft continues to move forward every few years with new and updated programs, a lot of us get left behind on older programs. This then causes problems when work is begun in class and then cannot be continued at home because the student's parents have a different version of microsoft windows to that of the school. Google Docs is the answer to this problem.
I think Google Docs is a great resource and certainly a resource I will be using in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment