Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Module 4

Flickr is a certainly a tool that is new to me, but not entirely a new concept. I do feel like it is similar to Facebook although it is entirely based around photos and images.
Generally, if I am going to personally share images I would use Facebook, however I am aware of the copyright issues associated with Facebook, and that is what makes Flickr such a good tool. With Flickr you are able to control what images you want to share and those images you want to keep personal.

For educational purposes, using flickr to store and share images is a convenient and relatively safe method, especially by comparison to some of the other similar ICT tools out there. I also like the idea of having Flickr closely linked to my educational blog or another ICT tool so that I can upload images and already created slideshows with ease to my blog etc, all the while knowing my images are safely stored away for when I want to use them again.


Below is a link of my new puppy Dash which I uploaded to Flickr.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/web2-0mf/4970310347/

No comments:

Post a Comment